Thursday, July 17, 2008

remember when

Here is a fun little game... Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

1 comments:

A said...

ok so her name was Sherri... your memory brought back LOTS for me to share ...

1.Exploding Oven.
2.Ripping the door jam off when it was locked.
3."Did she really break up with me because I don't like dogs?"
4.Hiding in the bathroom.
5."Could you chew a little quieter?"
6.Writing with markers on my feet.

I am sure I could go on. T thinks we are weird. (at one point the memories caused me to cry a little cause I was laughing so hard)